Monday 4 December 2006

It's alive!!!

Okay - spent a night a the garage - got around to do a few things. Mainly with Morten's help fixed the last bugs in the wiring. The wiper motor couldn't start. turned out to be a bad ground due to a very generous amount of paint to the motor housing. This combined with a somewhat dodgy switch. It all worked out finally - and I could wipe away! Also got around to put the bracket for extra instruments in the car. Its some kind of Lucas thing bought many years ago - it did need a fair bit of fiddling since the angle was rather strange for my car.


I did enjoy the small bag with bolts and nuts though. Almost seems a shame to use them


I also managed to get a picture of the passenger side door with recently attached mirror. There will be absolutely no chance that the quarter light will ever allow me to see anything in that mirror.

Do please add your comment if you have got any!

No comments: